The Kapeka Travel Mask is made with you in mind. The natural fibres allow comfortable use and unrestricted breathing for long periods.
Designed and shaped to sit comfortably on your face for long periods including sleeping. Merino mask with built-in filter is reusable, has adjustable straps and is fully machine washable.
The Travel Mask features an integrated reusable filter, laboratory tested to stop particle sizes above 5 micron. This enables the mask to filter the 8.5 micron cough particles which Coronavirus adheres to.
Merino wool is a sustainable fibre as it comes from a renewable source and has minimal impact on the environment. Made from 100% traceable New Zealand fine lightweight merino wool from Awatere Valley, Marlborough. The internal filter is made from soft combed cotton which offers added protection.
- Soft and Comfortable next to your skin
- High breathability to prevent overheating and discomfort.
- Moisture-wicking and can retain water without feeling damp.
- Built in washable filter technology
- Adjustable straps
- Bacteria Resistant
- Resist the build up of unpleasant odours.
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable
- Protects you from the sun UPF=50 (similar to SFP 50)
Kapeka Travel Mask - Made in New Zealand
- Hand-wash using liquid wool detergent wash. Alternatively machine wash on a delicate cycle, using a liquid wool detergent.
- DO NOT Tumble Dry